Annual travel passes - Cap'bus - Agde

Annual travel passes

You travel very often

How do you get a travel pass?

  • To get a travel pass, you need to go to the local office.
  • You need to have all the relevant documents required to get the desired travel pass.
  • Personal and issued in your name, your travel pass will be loaded onto your Cap'bus card which includes your travel pass number and an ID photo.
  • For employed persons, your employer will cover 50% of the cost of your travel pass.


What should I do in the event of loss or theft of my card?

  • The Cap'bus card, which contains the commuter's photo and details, may be duplicated in the event of theft, loss or damage.
  • The duplication will entail an administrative fee of €2.
  • If a 10-travel credit was loaded onto your Cap'bus card and the card is lost, you will need to repurchase this travel pass.
  • For monthly or annual travel passes, they will be reloaded onto your new card.  
  • All Access Annual Travel Pass (Grand'Cap)

    Travel pass fare: €200

    This card is valid for an unlimited number of trips for one year, valid from the month in which it was issued

    Supporting documentation: ID document